Monday, July 04, 2005
Happy 4th of July!!
Ha. I just titled that for LaDonna! HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

We're heading out later for a barbecue at honey's aunt's house, and my parents are going too, so YAY!

Our bitch of a renter moved out yesterday and she was REALLY pissed off that she wasn't getting her full deposit back. Since she didn't move out until the 3rd, we charged her three days rent - $90. Plus a $50 carpet cleaning fee - and it says that right in her lease. She was all, "This place is cleaner now than it was when I moved in! I shouldn't have cleaned it at all!" Ugh, I know my man is all too happy to be saying goodbye to her - she's been the biggest pain in the ass!! And all the neighbors hate her too, with her barking dogs and her hoodlum kids always smoking weed on the patio. Na na na na, hey, hey, hey...goooooodbyyyyye...

Guess what? My littlest baby girl is crawling. Okay, not officially crawling for real, but getting up on all fours and lurching forward, pushing off with one leg and dragging herself along. She's doing the bum-leg crawl! And her 4-minutes-older sister is about to start too. Both are SO CLOSE to sitting up, too! Big, big girls. I just started them on meat, too.

I'm trying to pretend it's Monday still even though it feels like Sunday. So I've cleaned the bathroom down here and straightened up. I'll start some laundry in a minute. I just mopped the kitchen, too. I'm such a dumbass, though, I somehow forgot to clean the counters first. So I'm sure I'll end up with random crumbs on the freshly cleaned floor. Don't you hate that?

Honeybun is busting ass on the backyard. This weekend, he laid a whole brick walkway. It looks great! He needs to do the finishing bricks around the corners - where actual cutting is required - but it definitely resembles a walkway! I should take a picture from our master bedroom deck - you can pretty much see the whole thing from up there.

Well, this was one boring-assed post, wasn't it? Have a nice Monday/Independence Day!
posted by Unknown at 11:17 AM

5 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

I get to cpmment first. Goodie Goodie. Yeah for baby, buh bye nasty renter, and Happy Independence Day.;)

12:13 PM  
Blogger LaDonna said...

You got me! I saw your title and went, "Oh no, she's one of them!" Then saw the first line and started cracking up. Thanks for giving me a much-needed laugh.

Yay to the renter being gone. One more step for moving forward in your lives.

Happy Independence Day to you, too!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Hope you had a great time! And I always accidently mop before cleaning the counters too. One of these days I'll remember the proper order. I vacuum before I dust alot too. Martha Stewart I am not.

4:33 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Busy busy mama! Hope you had a great BBQ and had FUN!:)

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just had to say I LOVE your Nightmare Before Christmas tattoo! :D

That's my all time favorite movie!

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home