Monday, June 27, 2005
Yay, it's Monday!!
Wow. I am SO glad the weekend is over and it's back to the old schedule where I am the one in charge of the world and there isn't anyone extra monkeying around with the ROUTINE. K had someone spend the night Saturday night and it was a pain. It was actually less work when she was GONE the night before at a sleepover! I was thinking, "Cool, two girls here I can put to work!" NOT. Everything they did for me I had to BEG THEM to do, and then they did it half-assed and complained the whole time, and then I had to clean up all their messes and fix food for them and all that. Blech! I miss the days of having an only child sometimes - sleepovers were a lot more fun when we could bake cookies and do crafts and stuff.

And the Mister was being kind of a butthead yesterday. Hmph. I hope all THAT drama is over. Seems to be.

We're out of milk - a travesty in this household - so we're off to the supermarket in a minute, as soon as everyone gets their shoes on. Including me. Oh, and K lost ANOTHER tooth last night! The toothfairy brought her a five dollar bill, folded like a fan. She thought that was neat.

Have a splendid Monday!
posted by Unknown at 9:35 AM

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I should have mentioned - the tooth fairy found an online tutorial on folding bills into various things and was planning to fold the fiver into a ring, but decided her small fairy brain couldn't process it all at 11 p.m. last night!!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

$5? Won't that be fun when you have 4 losing teeth in about the same time frame! (Our tooth fairy is cheap at $1, I have 3 in the tooth losing phase.)

5:56 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

I was about to say, your fairy is NICE! I'll give mine a nickel! :)

There's no one you could bribe into going to get milk for you? Ugh! I can't imagine having to get a hundred kids ready to go run to the store! My hubby asked me today to run and pick up some deodorant for him (DEFINITELY a necessity!). I told him it would have to wait till he got home, or did it himself. I am not up for dragging out two kids for a quick trip...you are an amazing woman!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Nicole Fleischman said...

That heat just left us here. That sucked and having to run out only for milk sucks. Those are the times that I head to the closest gas station and then ask the hubs to pick some up on the way home (although I am sure you go through WAY more then us!)

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

into a fan? Cool idea

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home