Wednesday, June 22, 2005
I refuse to leave my house, and you can't make me.
We need diapers. And bananas. And toothpaste. And any number of things that live inside of Wal-Mart.

But it's 95 degrees outside. And inside my central air-conditioned house, it's 71. And you've heard of windchill factor, right? When it's 30 degrees, but the windchill factor makes it feel like it's about 18? Well, when you have to get four babies buckled into the stroller, 95 feels like 120. LOL!

I'm just not in the sweating mood today! So we're sitting on our asses in cool air conditioned comfort. This is better. The kids can go without bananas today. I'm not going anywhere!!
posted by Unknown at 1:42 PM

5 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

And i totally don't blame ya!lol

2:05 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Preach it, mama! (I'd do the same thing! LOL)

2:06 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

What? Central air? You luckyass. Have I mentioned before I hate you?Bwahahahahahaha;)

2:36 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

Just bananas? We go w/o toilet paper and milk for days when it's hot outside!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Yeah I'd go without bananas in that case too. Hope it cools down for you soon.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home