Monday, June 20, 2005
Happy day after Father's Day!
We had a really nice weekend. So nice that I'm pouting today because my man had to go back to work. Sigh!

We went to Macaroni Grill for our date night. It was the bomb-diggity. And we never ended up going to a show, just shopping around - we browsed Pier One, Comp USA, and some other places - didn't buy ANYTHING. Just walked around talking and spending time together. And then we came home at 9:30, because we were so damned tired! My parents seem to have a knack for getting the kids to bed EARLY and making them sleep all night - I don't know what it is, but we need to catch on already! So, we ended up going to bed by like 10:30 Saturday night and sleeping until about 7 Sunday morning! OMG, I so need more days like that!!! Amazing how great you feel when you get some sleep!

Yesterday we took the kids up to visit the other grandparents and went to the park in the 90+ degree heat. Whee!! We came home in the early evening and hung out with some other family members who dropped by. Evidently on Father's Day, you visit the father who has the most small children. LOL!

Now I'm home alone with whiny children and I'm pouting because my monitor seems to have died. Dammit! I just GOT it like two months ago, and it won't turn on today. I hate when things like that happen.

Sheesh. Sorry for the boring-assed post, here! Maybe I'll be wittier later.
posted by Unknown at 12:10 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Glad you guys got to get out. I know being alone feels GOOD!lol

5:25 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Glad you had such a great weekend...maybe the monitor is acting up because of the heat...wait, do you have a.c.?

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home