Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Tired, SO tired.
The babies, they're insane. And so am I. I was up until almost two with one, because she wouldn't go to sleep. The other, who usually sleeps late, woke up at 5:30. My eyeballs are ON FIRE today!!

I need to get a break from these kids today, somehow, some way!

And I need diapers, wipes, and formula, so we'll probably be going to Wal-Mart, even though I need toothpicks to hold my eyes open.

Thanks for all the congrats and comments about the dress. Isn't it pretty? I'm excited. We're going WAY low-key. We're getting married in the backyard (which, uh, WILL have grass by then) in a very simple ceremony with family and friends with us. Just a little party. And I thought everyone knew we weren't married yet. That's the big joke! How many people do you know who have four kids in less than three years while they're DATING? Ha!

Time to fix breakfast and cry into my cereal because I'm so tired. Have a nice Wednesday!
posted by Unknown at 7:54 AM

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Thats the best kind of wedding. Low key and with the closest people to you.

It sounds like it will be a beautiful day.

No I was not aware you werent married I just assumed you were. Yes kinda different having 4 kids that are less than 2 when you are dating. But it is fun!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

I hope you got some kind or will get some kind of rest today.

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also just assumed you were married, I did a triple take when I saw the mention of you getting married! LOL! Congrats! And I love the dress!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home