Thursday, June 09, 2005
Baby if you give it to me, I'll give it to you.
It's after 11 and everyone in the house is asleep but me.

I'm about to join my honeybun and head off to dreamland, but I wanted to pop in real quick and say that I had a crazy dream this morning about taking Busta Rhymes to prom as my date. I have no idea why I was going to prom as a 32-year-old mother of five, but I was. And the fucker stood me up. And I woke up with much anger, and a little guilt over not taking my honey instead of Busta Rhymes.

All that just because I heard "Pass the Courvoisier" on my way home from Wal-Mart yesterday for the first time in like, two years.

It's weird to be DREAMING again so vividly, after months of sporadic dreaming. This is what happens when the babies start sleeping through the night, see??

That's right, I stood that bitch up!
posted by Unknown at 11:19 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Christi said...

I think it's also a little weird that I just saw him in a video yesterday, for the first time in forever. He's such a jerk to stand you up, but you know those rapper types!

5:44 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

LMAO. I have some realy jacked up dreams sometimes too!lol

5:50 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

He looks a little angry....maybe it's a good thing he stood you up!! lol!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home