Wednesday, June 01, 2005
What the hell is going on around here?
It is 4:48 p.m. My "workday" is almost over, for the most part. I mean, the part where I actually get shit done before the man comes home from work.

And what have I done today? Well, let's see. I gave the big kids a bath. I folded two loads of laundry and washed a load of towels. Oh, and I put those towels in the dryer. I loaded and ran the dishwasher. I took a shower. Fixed my hair a little. Worked on our family website a little. (I think that's what ate up my day.)

That's pretty much it!! I didn't officially Clean The Kitchen - there are lunch crumbs all over the counters and bottles in the sink. I haven't picked up anything.

I think I need to run around and pick some stuff up and maybe spray some Pledge in the air so it'll seem like I was cleaning today when honey gets home!!
posted by Unknown at 4:51 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

hee hee I like that idea...Maybe I will try the pledge trick.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

I'm sorry, I got confused. Did you say you didn't do anything? I read about three days worth of stuff in that post...and yet, you only wrote it as one day!

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, sounds like you did a hell of a lot to me and you didn't even count how many diaper changes you did.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home