Wednesday, May 25, 2005
We back.
The boy has his very first ear infection! We came home with amoxicillin for him. The girl is fine except for her runny nose, but the doc peeked in her ears too since we were there - they're fine. The baby girls EACH had four shots. They both weigh 13 pounds and some change - big fat babies!

Now I'm going - how in the holy hell did it get to be 3:52 p.m.??? I haven't done ANYTHING today except take the kids to the doctor! Laundry, dinner, filthy kitchen - it's all still waiting for me!

Wahhhhh!

Off I go to be a domestic slave.
posted by Unknown at 3:51 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the cutest shit. Seriously. I'v been super busy and I'm so sorry for not commenting. I promise, I'll get better! But I read and keep up...does that count for something?

xo

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home