Monday, May 16, 2005
Pimping the townhome.
Honey has discovered the marvel that is Craig's List. He goes through the posts every day, and calls to tell me the latest thing he's discovered. I never knew people put nekkid pictures up there? And I never knew you could post a "Hey, wanna come over and bone down right now?" type of ad, either. Honey put up an ad trying to sell his townhouse. I sure hope someone bites soon. Paying two mortgages is bringing us DOWN, man!! Do you need a place to live in Thornton, CO? Want to move RIGHT in, with no money out of your pocket at all, and not have to pay anything for one to two months? We will pay your down payment and closing costs; all you have to do is qualify for the loan. If you're interested (and I'm totally serious here!) please send me an email and I'll get you all the details. It's a 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 2 story townhouse with new carpet, parking right at the back door, and it's right on a greenbelt. It's got a great pool and playground for kids, too. And you could be in it for about $695 a month. That's less than I paid for a two bedroom APARTMENT UPSTAIRS a couple of years ago! It would be SUCH a great deal for the right people.

Anyway, just throwing that out there!
posted by Unknown at 5:17 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I hope someone buys the house soon!

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should call HGTV and get Designed to Sell over there! What could be the problem, I wonder? Sounds fabulous!

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We want to buy a house and I would almost be willing to give into a 3 bedroom even and just have the boys share a room. But there would be no way we could afford to pay everything required and odds are we wouldn't qualify for the loan because our credit is new and we had a lot of trouble our first year here when we came over from the states from Germany since there was a lot more set up fees than we planned on. Its not BAD but its not going to qualify. I hope that you find someone soon to move in it.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

Craigslist is a crazy place, isn't it? LOL.

I can't imagine paying 2 mortgages! Eek!

Love your blog - the layout and title graphics are fantastic! I'll be back :)

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home