Friday, May 13, 2005
Fame Whores, part 2
Well, the piece didn't make us look COMPLETELY inept, like I feared. I'm hoping the news channel will put it on their website, because the file I made with my digital camera is SIXTEEN MEGS. If you'd like to see the teaser, though, I have it uploaded.

PLEASE DON'T STREAM THE FILE, right click it and download it to your own computer and play it. I don't want to use all my bandwidth for May just on this one silly file! Sorry the quality sucks, but you can get an idea of why I was worried about them making us look bad if you watch it!

Right Click to Save - here is the teaser.

K had a FIT when she saw herself on TV! Does anyone know how to compress an .mpg so it isn't gigantic?
posted by Unknown at 8:34 AM

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ack! No wonder you worried! That was really fun to see, but I wish we could see the whole thing, too!

As for compressing. . .do you have Quicktime Pro? There are a bunch of choices for compression in it, but I think you sort of have to play with them to see what works.

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, I grabbed the teaser. The babies look soooo cute! Send me the file darn it! lol

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whee! Well, I love the teaser. :)

8:37 AM  
Blogger Procrastinating perfectionist said...

Oh man, I wish I would have known when it was on since I was in CO the same time!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home