Thursday, May 05, 2005
A Lunch Date!
Now I'm happier. :-)

I didn't see my honeybun until almost bedtime last night, and he didn't get to see the kids at all. But we're going to meet for lunch at Mickey D's, so the kids can play at the playland. Yay!

Oooh, I'm going to get a parfait. And a big diet coke. McDonald's has THE BEST fountain diet coke out there. And the kids will have plain hamburgers. They'll eat about two bites and throw the rest on the floor. Whee! Food is fun when you're a toddler.

I wonder if I can get the kids engaged in a movie long enough to take a quick shower? It's so hard with The Climbing Girl now, who can scale the play yard fence in about two seconds - I can't leave her alone, really, even for a five minute shower, unless she's REALLY distracted. Makes switching the wash lots of fun. It's like a relay race or something!

::edited::

Hmph. He's too busy and can't meet us. :-(

Now I don't even feel like going out. :-(

Maybe I'll feed the kids here at home, put them down for a nice nappy, and we'll go to the park afterward. That sounds like a better plan.
posted by Unknown at 10:51 AM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had your motivation to get out with Dillon. It's just NO FUN at all taking him to places like the park and stuff. He doesn't like grass and swinging is fun about 5 minutes. Then what? He's ready to leave and Andy gets made b/c he wants to stay.

Eden M

11:28 AM  
Blogger k8 said...

the monkeys do the same thing with their mcburgers. but they dig mcnugs.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home