Sunday, May 01, 2005
"The Procedure" is Over!!
Yay! In 2 1/2 months, I have to go get checked out and make sure my tubes are all blocked up, and then this baby factory is CLOSED. Honey mentioned that he thought he heard funeral bells off in the distance mourning for the death of the most efficient baby-maker EVER. Hehe!

It went well, except I really was affected by the anesthesia. They weren't supposed to put me to sleep, but I was out like a light moments after they got my IV in, and I don't remember a thing until I was in recovery. The doc said it all went perfectly. I was supposed to be in recovery for 45 minutes, but it was over two hours until I was awake enough to go home! I slept almost ALL DAY on Friday, and then went to bed at 9 p.m. and slept until my little noisemaker girl woke me up hungry at 5 a.m.

No pain. None. It's amazing when you can get a tubal ligation and have no pain or discomfort whatsoever. Like I said, it's not instant, but by summertime I should be good to go.

Woohoo!
posted by Unknown at 9:10 AM

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrads! :)
I'm glad it went well! I was thinking about calling you but I figured that I'd probably just wake you up, and that is the last thing that I would have wanted to do!

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That sounds almot magical, having no pain and closing the factory slowly like that. I want one of those essures! Glad you got some much needed sleep, too.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad everything went okay! I was thinking about ya!

4:01 PM  
Blogger k8 said...

no nooky for supatwinmommy til summahtime!!! ha.

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad everything went well! You probably slept so long because you needed a little extra nap. :)
Good luck, I'm glad it finally happend!!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home