Wednesday, April 20, 2005
I can pick up a phone. Go, me!
Well, I finally called the doctor's office to schedule my tubal ligation. They're supposed to call me back tomorrow morning to schedule it.

Yay!

Did I mention, the type of tubal I'm getting is a brand new, non-surgical method called Essure? My doctor's office (Kaiser) is now ONLY doing this type of tubal, except for those procedures done during a cesarean. They say there's no reason to do ELECTIVE laparoscopic surgery when you can have it done more safely, in a procedure that's not much worse than getting a pap smear.
I'm stoked. I tell you, I am SCARED TO DEATH I'm going to get pregnant, even on the pill, so I can't wait until I don't have to worry about it anymore.
posted by Unknown at 3:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home