Thursday, May 05, 2005
I've been dreaming of this day!
I am so excited!

I may pee, even!

I decided to brave taking the kids to the park by myself (my GOD. I ran my ASS OFF chasing them down. I'm thinking about tying them together next time we go.) and I met TWO STAY AT HOME MOMS who live REALLY CLOSE BY who have little girls THE SAME AGE AS MY KIDS and who have A PLAYGROUP THAT GETS TOGETHER EVERY TUESDAY!!!

Do you realize what this MEANS? I could potentially make some FRIENDS! I don't know ANYONE out here! I haven't ventured out of my house hardly at all in the year and a half we've lived here, because I've been pregnant practically the entire time. And now, think of it! I could have people to go to McDonald's with! To the zoo with! The children's museum!

I can't stop smiling!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I feel like running around the room with my arms out, airplane style.
posted by Unknown at 5:47 PM

7 Comments:

Blogger LaDonna said...

Yaaaaayyyy! I hope these women come through for you, not only so that you can have friends, but so that your kids can meet some others, too. I didn't have exposure to many other kids before I got to school and I've always had a hard time being social.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Kerry said...

that's awesome Laura!!! I hope you find some really great friendships in this group of ladies!!!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

That is awesome. Playgroups are the best. It will be so nice for you and the kids.

5:54 PM  
Blogger k8 said...

i'm jealous. (sticks out tongue and raspberries with lots of spit.)

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously. I share in your excitement! I have friends now too and it makes life so much better for everyone, LOL! (That sounds so pathetic, doesn't it?)

EdenM

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for friends! I hope one of the ladies turns out to be a really wonderful friend to you, while the other one turns out to be a crazed wingnut with hideous parenting skills, because you'll post about that and we'll be all the more entertained. Have fun!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

YAY! That is so great! We moved here to PA 5 yrs ago and meeting friends sucked!lol

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home