Tuesday, May 17, 2005
Glovebox Sandwiches - Now with More Sugar!
Ripped from Eden - My 'no shame celebrity crush list':

My Big Guy Crush: Mikey from American Chopper

My Old Guy Crush: Sean Connery

My Comedian Crush: Adam Sandler

My Cooking Show Crush: Rachael Ray

My Childhood TV Star Crush: Jason Bateman

My Newscaster Crush: Stacy Donaldson from Fox 31 News

My TV Doctor Crush: Turk from Scrubs

My What The HELL? Crush: Conan O'Brien

So, who are you crushin' on?

posted by Unknown at 6:19 PM

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have a blog. Can I do it here?

My Big Guy Crush: NO idea
My Old Guy Crush: Bill Clinton
My Comedian Crush: Ben Stiller
My Cooking Show Crush: Tyler Florence
My Childhood TV Star Crush: Parker Stevenson
My Newscaster Crush: Brian Williams
My TV Doctor Crush: Sean from nip/tuck
My What The HELL? Crush: Larry David

7:17 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

WooHoo! Turk would be my doctor crush, too.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Christi said...

Big Guy-???
Old Guy-Mel Gibson
Comedian-Adam Sandler
Cooking Show-???
Childhood TV Star-John Stamos (my childhood, right?)
Newscaster-This crazy guy on Fox Charlotte, Mark Mathis
TV Dr.-House
WtHell-Patrick Dempsey from Grey's Anatomy (also a tv dr.)

8:41 AM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

Cool! I may do this one! So many fun things in blogs and so little time!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home