Wednesday, May 18, 2005
Tagged by Maricar!
I never would have done this otherwise!

01. Total volume of music files on my computer: Probably about 20 gig. We have almost our whole music library ripped to MP3.

02. The last CD I bought was? Hmmm. Possibly some Kidz Bop type of thing for K a couple of years ago. I haven't bought a CD for myself in years!

03. Song playing right now: The Fisher Price aquarium bouncer music, with ocean waves behind it. It's generally dreamy and peaceful, but right now it's spooky and off-key, because, as with everything in this damned house at the moment, the batteries are almost dead!

04. Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me:

La la la la, la la la la, Elmo's world...

Come on in, what's that you see? A clue, a clue! You see a clue? We see a clue! Another Blues Clues day, hooray! Do you wanna play...Blues Clues!

Suuuuuunny Day, sweeping the cloouuuuuuds awayyyyy...on my way to where the air is sweeeeeet...can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?

There's lots of things we like to do...Curious Buddies!! Doodle deedle doo. There's lots of places we like to go...Curious Buddies!! Yodelay-ee-oh.

Toot, toot, chugga, chugga, big red car! We'll travel near and we'll travel faaaaar...



Which 5 people are you passing this baton to, and why.

I am passing this on to: Eh, nobody. Ha! If you want to do it, go for it. No pressure, though!
posted by Unknown at 1:22 PM

5 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Funny, I hear those same songs;)

3:04 PM  
Blogger maricar lianne said...

LOL!! I think we have kids judging from our music selections. Hah!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

LMAO!

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah! I only recognize two of those songs. Definitely need some little kids around here once in a while.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

Well, at least I know where you are at certain times each day! I'm right there with you! Oh, and thanks for getting those songs stuck in my head!

I had to laugh at the battery thing. I hate toys w/batteries for that very reason! Everything always sounds creepy, and I swear I'm changing batteries daily! I can't imagine what it must be like with five children (I just have one for now). I just tell him sometimes that the toy is dead, and it will never work again. He seems to go along for now. One day, I fear, he'll figure it out!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home