Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Good Tuesday Morning!
It FEELS like Monday morning, though!

Did you have a nice weekend? We didn't do shite. The weather was lousy here, and everyone I know had to work, seems like, so it was just like any other rainy weekend. Honeybun did a ton of work in the yard - as soon as the money fairy visits us, we'll be READY for topsoil and sod. Ready, I tell you.

Last night, we hung rope lights all around the ceiling in the playroom - blue, orange, and purple. They look awesome. The kids were hysterical - I wish I would have set up the camcorder. They kept trying to climb the footstool daddy was standing on and at one point, completely pulled his shorts down - it was SO funny! I also got some cute pictures of them playing with the rope lights on the floor - I'll post some later, hopefully.

It's bright and sunny today - no playgroup, though. Seems as if everyone has sick kids. Hmph. S'okay, though, we have a bunch of Monday-type stuff to do since I missed out on Monday this week. Have to clean the downstairs bath and start the wash and I'm about to run to the market with the kids for the two things I forgot yesterday. We're having shredded beef tacos for dinner (got a roast in the crockpot with a can of Rotel - it smells amazing!!) and I forgot to buy, uh, corn tortillas. D'oh! We're also going to run across town and take dinner to a sick friend, so I need to buy some stuff to make something yummy for her.

I keep forgetting to mention that the bitty girls have discovered the marvelous world of thumb sucking, and it is SO freakin' adorable, it makes my eyeballs want to explode. Of course I have pictures. And the boy's been on Amoxicillin for something like five days now and feels quite a bit better, but still is nowhere near 100%. Hope it kicks in soon!!

That's all for now - have a delightful Tuesday!
posted by Unknown at 10:43 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger maricar lianne said...

Yay for pics. But no pics of the downed shorts okay?

4:41 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

It does seem a little like taunting, what with the talk of pictures, but no actual pictures to see....

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home