Monday, June 06, 2005
Random observations.
- The Swiffer Wet Jet works SO much better when you actually have cleaning fluid in it. Changed the bottle, and look out, my floors are gleaming.

- Leave the room to pee for twenty seconds, and the kids will get hurt during that tiny little window. Ugh!

- It's much easier for toddlers to get INTO the Exersaucer that they outgrew a year ago than it is for them to get OUT of it.

- Even when the kids are being in-fucking-sane and we're having a "sell them to the gypsies" day, I feel SO much better when the house is clean. At least SOMETHING'S within my control. Fake it 'till you make it, baby.
posted by Unknown at 4:18 PM

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not loving my swiffer lately. It seems to just be pushing everything around and not grabbing it. Even if I sweep really good, the wet swiffer seems to find the dog hair and stick it places it shouldn't be on the floor - and nothing seems clean. Help me love my swiffer cuz I'm just not. : (

8:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I use my Swiffer Wet Jet almost every day, Eden - BUT, I also mop once a week or so with a real mop and hot water with lemon Pine Sol, so I feel like it's getting a good, "real" deep cleaning on a regular basis too.

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sweep with a regular broom, then mop with bleach/water once a week. The house just seems to smell so good afterwards!

lol @ selling th kids. When I was a kid we raised goats every year, then sold them at the auction (baby goats are also called kids) and my mother always used to threaten to sell her other "kids" at the auction too. :)

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use the Mr. Clean thing... oh gosh I can't remember the name, anyway I like pre moistened wipes better because it seems to pick up more

1:23 PM  
Blogger Suzi said...

You know what I very love about the Swiffer Wet Jet? My kids' friends' fascination with it. Somebody is always tidying up the floor for me, in the name of hey, this is fun!

11:47 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

I just give the swiffer to Eva and let her wander around. She does pretty well. And she SINGS while doing it. Highly entertaining! :P

1:08 AM  
Blogger Christi said...

I totally feel you. My house is a mess right now, and it just puts me in a worse mood.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home