Thursday, June 09, 2005
In which I answer all your questions...
I notice that sometimes people ask me questions in my comments and I usually don't answer them. So I went through the past few posts and answered everything I could find. Here you go.

What kind of formula is cheaper at BRU? I didn't think anything was cheaper there than at Wal-Mart.

I was shocked as well! It was Nestle Good Start. $19.97 at Wal-Mart and $18.99 at BRU.

I am not sure where in Co you live. Where is the children's museum?

We live in Denver. The Children's Museum is off of I-25 and about, oh, 20th street? It's on the same street as Ocean Journey and just across the river from Six Flags Elitch's.

ARE THOSE BOTTLES???? Where did you find those? I LOVE THEM!!!!!

Yes! They're Podee bottles, available at Babies R Us. You can also find them online, but they're pricier. They work great, after some practice! Helps if you have binky babies!

She looks so grown up. and beautiful and just like you! And short? Or is her friend just tall for her age?

Thank you!! She IS short for her age. And her friend is tall for her age. So, it's both.


Well, I guess that's it. Is there anything else you want to know? Just ask!
posted by Unknown at 4:48 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home