Wednesday, June 15, 2005
I miss my girlie!
I got a cute email today, with pictures, from my girlchild. She's currently in Mexicon on vacation with her dad. Here's what she said. (The spelling errors would be cuter if it were HER typing, but they're all her dad's typos. I know his style! Ha!)

Hi Mommy,

I got a new necklace. I cut my foot on the coral, but it is not that bad.

We went rafting yesterday and on our way back, we saw a blue jelly fish in the
water. T abandoned ship and left Daddy to navagate around it by himself.

We went to the acquarium and fed the sea lions and turtles. I held a sea
cucember and a sea earchent. The sea cucember squirted water at daddy's girlfriend.

We are sending some pictures.

Love you, Bye K


<--- Pictures are on Flickr!
posted by Unknown at 12:50 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Looks like she is having a good time. Did she get to bring a friend with her?

6:47 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

She looks so cute in those braids!!:-)

7:51 AM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

What a nice vacation to be on! She must be having loads of fun!

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home