Friday, June 24, 2005
Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...
I'm aware I haven't posted for a couple of days. We're having sort of a rough week around here. I know this, too, shall pass, but it's still all sort of rocking my world. No worries. We'll get through it.

The kids are being pretty good. They had a pretty whiny day yesterday, but I think they were just played out from being in the hot sun at the park in the morning, then shopping in the afternoon. They were SO GOOD all day until we got home, then everyone seemed to have a meltdown!

I don't know what else to say. You know how it is when you have SO much on your mind, so little of which you can share, and don't even know how to put it into words anyway? So instead of any substance, I offer you the following observations:

That long-haired carpenter dude on Clean Sweep annoys the crap out of me, the way he always sticks his hands in the paint and then fingerpaints it onto the wall to show what the new color will be. Oooookay. You're the Cool Carpenter, with your sunglasses on in the house, we get it.

I thought the Doodlebops were annoying as hell until I started noticing how much my kids HATE Dragontales. That show REALLY sucks ass - mostly because of the annoying voices. Since when do dragons have weird Latino accents?

Sure, he might look a little gay in his twin sister's flowery embroidered overall shorts, but you haven't seen that kid take off his diaper ONCE since I put them on him, have you? Not that I can blame him. Would YOU want to wear a diaper in this hot weather?

Okay, that's it. That's all I have to say. Have a nice weekend!
posted by Unknown at 11:52 AM

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I HATE how he does the little finger painting on the wall as well. Drives me crazy!

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, Steven went through that phase, but it was usually when he had a crappy diaper. Poop then became an artistic medium. Oh gross!!!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

My comment came up annon...oops

10:00 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Hang in there, my friend.

12:07 PM  
Blogger boabhan sith said...

Dang!
Two sets of twins?!

*tips hat and bows*

I'm struggling to keep up with the 3 and almost5 year old I've got.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

Thank you! I thought I was the only one who went nuts about the carpenter guy! I despise the Doodlebops. My hubby will turn it on for our 2 yr. old just to annoy the crap out of me!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home