Thursday, June 30, 2005
Thursday mini-update.
Soooo, guess what I did? I ordered some new clothes online yesterday! For me! Clothes! For ME! I'm so excited! Hehe! I still haven't gone shoe shopping, though. I need to find a babysitter before I can go shopping anywhere. It's too hard with all the kiddos!

Last night we all went to an outdoor concert in our neighborhood - it was really a lovely evening with a nice breeze, and the music was great - I can't remember the name of the band, but they played sort of salsa/Tejano music. And I ate a big old Hebrew National hot dog all slathered with mustard, and the kids behaved. It was a great night! It's been great anyway, just being able to hang out a little bit without all that added "can we buy groceries this week?" stress!

I'm sure other stuff has been going on too, but I haven't had a chance to sit down and blog about anything, so - apologies for the lame entry, here. I think I did put a few new pictures up on Flickr, though, so have a look at those.

Bye!
posted by Unknown at 1:30 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that is awesome! Where did you buy them? *ponders sales*

lol I actually bought 2 packages of the Hebrew National hotdogs, I've never eaten them before but the commercials make them look oh so nummy.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

Hebrew National hotdogs are the best!

I want to buy clothes for myself....One day, perhaps...

We have a thing on Sat. nights where they play music at the park, and you just bring your own chairs. It's a lot of fun. I want to go this Sat., but it would just be me and my two kids. I wish I had a hubby that didn't work nights! Igh!

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home