Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Good Tuesday Morning!
Feels like Monday. Peh! Honey's back at work after a 4-day weekend. I miss him already! It's weird to get into a routine where he's HERE every day and then realize, oh yeah, I have to bring all the kids downstairs by myself again. Boooo!

We went to a barbecue at his aunt's house yesterday and it was nice. I mean, it wasn't RELAXING - we just chased the kids the whole time, trying to keep them out of shit - but it was nice. The kids were really good - just being kids - and we had some good food too. I uploaded pictures to Flickr over there <--- in the sidebar.

Now, back to the grind! I'm freaking out a little bit over the fact that we're getting married in eight weeks. We have so much to do! The yard is coming along, but it's still JUST DIRT at this point. The walkway is halfway finished and looks fantastic. We're doing those keystone bricks - we did the same thing on the sides of our driveway and it looks lovely - so finished, so much nicer than plain concrete.

Miss K is coming back from her dad's house today. I miss her so much! She's been gone an extra day because I let her stay there for the 4th. I'm sure she had more fun there than she would have with us, at a party full of adults!

I'm starving, and I'm sure the kids are - I can hear them jumping up and down in their cribs! Time to fetch the bebes and head downstairs for the day. Bye for now!
posted by Unknown at 8:36 AM

4 Comments:

Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

I got used to having Hubby home and miss him today, too!

Good luck on getting things ready for the wedding ~ stress~ ! LOL.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

What cute pictures, Lala!!! Looks like a really nice BBQ!

6:00 PM  
Blogger maricar lianne said...

I loved the pics Laura. I'm bowing down to your ability to take care of all your kiddos. Malia is just one tiny child but drives me nuts. More nuts than when I had 140 pubescent middle schoolers.

7:39 PM  
Blogger k8 said...

i'm back at work too- blech. i laughed out loud reading the post below about the poop- the girls keep taking their diapers off too. they're totally into nudism now. i have to keep saying- PUT YOUR PANMTS BACK ON! i like the duct tape suspender idea though.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home