Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Checks in...
So, this is what it's like to never get online, huh? Well...I guess I can deal with it.

The kids are doing terrific. They are still loving their freedom. They hardly even go in the playroom at all, actually. I guess once the novelty of scaling the couch passes, they might go back in there? The baby girls have been spending a little more time in there, though. And, funny. I was telling my honey last night, I don't think the girl really put it together in her head that the babies are here ALL THE TIME because now that all four kids are in the same room playing all day long, she's jealous as hell! She never was before - always trying to sit with them and feed them and play with them; now she wants nothing to do with them. I need to give her some extra loving today, I think.

My littlest baby woke me up at five. Yawn! RIGHT when I was falling back to sleep just before seven, the alarm went off. So, no sleepies for me. I got my shower last night, so I guess I should get up and get dressed, so we can go to playgroup hopefully.

I tried on my wedding dress with the "body briefer" thingy I got from Lane Bryant and it suuuucks. I hate how it fits. The dress is clingy. My body is not designed for clingy material. And the body briefer makes my tits look like mashed potatoes or something. It doesn't really provide any support at all! I was most displeased. I'll be returning that thing post haste. I just got on eBay and ordered a cinch-up-the-waist nice and tight titties-under-the-chin corset, total wenchy style. I have a black one already - this one is white and strapless, but I think will have a similar effect. I sure hope it works out, otherwise I'm going to be a lumpy, unhappy bride.

Hey, we got an odd letter in the mail yesterday. It was addressed to "Neighbor" with our address, no return address. The letter inside was addressed to the person across the street from us, except had some other dude's name - maybe someone else lives there that I don't know about. It basically said, you need to leave my 8-year-old daughter alone - don't talk to her, don't touch her, don't offer her gifts or rides, don't call her pet names, just stay the fuck away from her, and a copy of this letter has been sent to all your neighbors, the chief of police and the district attorney, and I'm filing charges against you if you don't back off. Nice, huh? Honey said he might go over there and ask the dude what's up with that, since he sort of knows him - I don't like the idea that there might be some child molestor/predator across the street who preys on little girls the age of my daughter. She doesn't play alone outside at all, EVER, so I'm not SUPER worried, but still...I'm going to have a talk with her and make sure her blinds are closed, since her window's on the front of our house, facing theirs!

Okay, I can hear children up, so that means I need to get my booty in gear. Have a nice day!
posted by Unknown at 6:59 AM

7 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Holy shit on the letter! That is FREAKY!!

I hope the thingy you got on ebay does the trick for ya!:-)

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I hope that the other neighbor is just over reacting or something. I think you can actually call to see if there are any convicted sex offenders in your area... Major creepo though.

Love your description of the wenchy corset! Ooo Lala!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Eeek!
You might want to call the police and give them the letter, because even if the guy is innocent, the letter sounds awfully hostile!

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure if you know, but there was a recall on the intellitable. Here's the link if you want to check it out... http://www.consumeraffairs.com/recalls/intellitable.html

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewwwe how creeepy!

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMg, that's scary. Let us know what Paul finds out from the guy.

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That letter is freaky. Do watch though... the news has been reporting that in the area (the whole city) there are so many sex offenders registered through a local place that they don't really live at that you can't track them all down by the website that thery have for them here. They say there is none in my area but I won't beleive it, its just that they didn't register or they registered a false address. LOL! I am way to prptective.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home