Thursday, October 06, 2005
Thursday Thirteen


13 Super Sweet Morsels about Laura




1. I've been married for one month and three days and couldn't be happier about it. So many people said getting married wouldn't change anything for us, since we've been together so long, bought this house, had four kids...but really, it's changed everything. I'm so proud to be married to Paul! He really is my lobster. Haha!

2. I'm going to the zoo tomorrow for the first time in a VERY long time. We bought a membership last year and didn't end up using it ONCE!! I was pregnant, so I have a decent excuse for not wanting to walk all over hell and back, but still. Won't be making that mistake again.

3. I can't believe how excited I am to find out that a Chicken Taco del Carbon from Del Taco is a mere three points. If I'd known sooner, I would have eaten two. They're so freakin' good!

4. Now that I have a bazillion wonderful pictures from my wedding, I want to start scrapbooking. I have no idea where to begin. Help?

5. Last night, we met our case manager from Early Childhood Intervention. She was super nice, and made me feel so much better about getting the kids in speech therapy! AND, she told us we may qualify for a grant for respite care, so I can get out of the house sometimes ALONE! Imagine the possibilities!

6. Once again, I have more laundry to do than I can even imagine completing in this lifetime. And I still have my clean clothes sitting in a basket in front of my closet door. Grrrr.

7. Someone came up to me in Wal-Mart today and said, "Excuse me, but I was just wondering - were you on the news a few months ago?" I'm practically a celebrity, dude.

8. My jeans are getting looser. Go, me. I'm a points Nazi!

9. I'm almost ready to move my blog back to my domain. So, expect news about that soon! (Blogger is gettin' on my nerves!)

10. My best friend and I cried on the phone today, having a little verklempt moment about both of us wanting what's best for the other. (Don't worry, it's all good.)

11. Paul made me a new mix CD of brand new hip hop and left it for me in my van. See why I married him? (And the weenie is good, too.)

12. I'm making some WW-friendly chicken enchiladas tonight. If they come out good, I'll share the recipe for my fellow points Nazis.

13. I decorated my house for Halloween for the first time, in, oh, this lifetime. Bought new pumpkins and everything. It's terribly cutesy. Perfect for the kids, but Paul thinks it's just SAD, as his life-sized, perfectly realistic looking electric chair and victim sits in the basement under a tarp. Oh well honey! Maybe we'll have a grownup party next year. This year, the party's just for playgroup!!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. Sleeping Mommy
2. Petroville
3. InterstellarLass
4. The Dirty Days
5. A Daily Dose of Power
6. I Miei Pensieri
7. Multiple Mania

(leave your link in comments, and I'll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

Thirteen things is all I ask for, and what do you get in return? Linkage! If you do it, leave a comment here and link me to your Thursday Thirteen. I will be sure to update my entry with links to yours, and then you can continue the chain if you like! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
posted by Unknown at 12:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home