Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Sleep! Glorious sleeeep!
Nikki slept last night. Miracle of freakin' miracles. She slept!

I should mention, I noticed last night that a big old tooth had broken through her top gums. Yes! She WAS teething, and not just posessed by the devil. Yay! After giving her a Motrin/Benadryl cocktail with a Hyland's teething tablet chaser, she only woke up briefly at 11:30 (which doesn't count, because I wasn't in bed yet) and then slept until almost 9 this morning!!! Therefore, I SLEPT UNTIL ALMOST 9 THIS MORNING!! Oh, it was wonderful! After nights and nights of no sleep - I slept. Yay, me.

(Please don't leave me comments about drugging my children. I researched, figured out the right amount to give her based on her weight, and made the decision to get her some pain relief!)
posted by Unknown at 12:21 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home