Thursday, September 15, 2005
Wah.
Feeling blah lately. I know it's mostly post-wedding letdown! It's hard to plan all summer for an event that's over in one day and feel anything but down.

The kids are well, the babies are growing like crazy - they're almost 8 months and STANDING unassisted. Little monkeys! They're also eating everything in sight and have expanded their favorites to include non-pureed items such as crackers and mushy noodles and the occasional pizza crust. The toddlers are also growing like crazy - my big girl is talking a lot now, and we understand a lot of it. She and her brother are both regularly signing for "more" - and once she signed for "eat", but only once. We're starting speech therapy for the boy in about a month. Takes forever to get through the system, y'know! Miss K started dance this week and this will be her third night in a row dancing, because she hasn't found a class yet that's a good fit for her. We're at a new studio now, so we'll see how that goes.

That's about it in my world. The kids are going to be waking up from their nap shortly and I think we're going to pack up in the stroller and take a walk to get some fresh air.

P.S. As I do my sporadic blog surfing, I have to bitch about something: I hate the way Blogger pings weblogs.com whenever someone leaves a comment, so blogs show up as updated on Blogrolling when they have the same old shit I read yesterday. Y'know? It's annoying. Can't they set it up so it pings weblogs.com ONLY upon publishing a new post? How hard is that? Every other content management system works that way! Or why can't everyone be like ME and disable that feature, and then manually ping blogrolling when they update? Gahh!
posted by Unknown at 3:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home