Tuesday, September 06, 2005
::sniff, sniff::
I'm sad today.

I knew there'd be some post-wedding letdown, so I'm not surprised by it, but I am sad. I'm all alone today - my HUSBAND went back to work after being home all last week - K went back to her dad's house yesterday - and of course, Kim, Colleen, and Cindy all left yesterday. I'm home alone with all the kids. It's pretty quiet here except for the occasional bickering among the big twins. Plus, it's overcast and a wee bit chilly out, which is really adding to the whole "The summer's over, and the wedding's all done..." vibe. I keep seeing little reminders that we had a houseful of people and laughter just yesterday, and today it's quiet and blah.

Wah.

The kids will be up in a minute, and then we're going to run out to the market for baby food and milk. It'll be nice to get out of the house and get some air.

Such a downer of a post, eh? I'm going to try to post more pictures tomorrow. I have a whole bunch, and they're very nice. The wedding was beautiful, classy, joyous...so many people came up and told us how nice it was and how perfect everything went and how it just FIT us. That makes me happy. :-)

Have a nice Tuesday!
posted by Unknown at 4:07 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home