Sunday, August 28, 2005
Epson Stylus Photo RX500 Sucks Ten Kinds of Ass.
Little public service announcement, there.

I consider myself to be FAIRLY computer savvy - I can figure out damned near any technical support problem or hardware problem - but this printer baffles the shit out of me. From what I can tell, it is absolutely fucking impossible to print a picture unless it's

a. a picture you're scanning

or

b. a picture you have on your memory card.

I have eighty bazillion pictures on my hard drive, but can't fucking print any of them. Why? I don't know. The Epson interface gives me NO OPTIONS except scan to print or print from memory stick. The end, sorry, buh-bye, thanks for playing, please feel free to upload your prints to Walmart.com and print them there, because this printer sucks ass.

Don't buy the Epson Stylus Photo RX500 printer. IT BLOWS.
posted by Unknown at 5:37 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home