Friday, August 26, 2005
How the hell is it Friday already?
This week has FLOWN by. Like all weeks.

My littlest baby had a high temp last night and slept off and on almost all day yesterday. Poor little bug. I hope she's feeling better this morning; she's still out cold! My big girl also had a low-grade fever and was cranky. Come on, kids, now is not the time to get sick!! I've been so lucky; my kids have only had a handful of illnesses. Last year K had perfect attendance! (But she had *cough* 23 tardies, so they didn't give her an award. Buttheads.)

The boy signed again yesterday for more juice. So far, all we seem to know is "more" - but hey, it's a start!! I'm so thrilled that he's trying to communicate with us, I'll take it. He and his sister spun around and around in circles last night for like TWENTY MINUTES. I was so worried they were going to puke on my carpet or something - ha! Honey got them on the video camera because they were being so goofy!

Have a nice Friday - I'm off to dive into some domestic slavery before the kids wake up!
posted by Unknown at 7:19 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home