Thursday, August 25, 2005
I'm a busy bee!!
I actually can cross a whole FLOOR OF MY HOUSE off the list of shit to do! Yay! Well, it's the third floor attic, so maybe that's not so impressive. But - it's all ready for houseguests! I vacuumed tonight and put fresh linens on the bed up there and blew up the air mattress and put sheets on it as well. Woot! I even vacuumed up the dead moths in the window. Don't you girlies feel special? I vacuumed just for you!!

And I ran one of our wedding invites down the street to our neighbors - been meaning to do that for a good month now. They had good ideas about how to keep the mosquitoes away, too - hope we can get rid of them for the wedding so we're not all slap-happy during the festivities!

And! I dusted every square inch of our formal living room today - all those damned dining room chairs - all the furniture - the china cabinet and curio cabinets - all the picture frames, etc. etc. etc. The itty bitty babies kept me company. We're getting there, people - we're getting there!!
posted by Unknown at 10:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home