Monday, August 29, 2005
And the countdown begins!
Good Monday Morning!

We've been busting mofo crazy ass trying to get ready for the wedding. This weekend, I cleaned bathrooms and did tons of laundry. K and I got pedicures (praying they last until Saturday, because I have to take advantage of babysitting when I can get it!!) and I got my eyebrows waxed. We put a big couch up in the attic that someone (or a pair of girls!) can sleep on. We cleaned the family room, we decluttered the kitchen. We bought a fuckton of liquor, mixers, soda, plates, napkins, plastic forks and spoons, etc. Today, I'm taking the toddlers for haircuts.

Busy little bees, we are.

The steps still aren't done, but they're getting there.

The littlest baby still seems to be feeling like crap, and she's driving us all insane with her constant "hold me or I'll scream my head off" business.

We all watched the VMAs last night. I always associate the VMAs with the big twins' birthday, because we watched them the night before I went to the hospital to have them. Or maybe we recorded them because they were on while we were there? I really don't remember. But I know it all happened at the same time. Anyway. K and the man were both all atwitter over Eva Longoria's outfit - I missed it, because I was upstairs grabbing pajamas for the kids. What was she wearing? Also, didn't Kelly Clarkson put on a great show?? Even if you don't like her, damn - she really gave it her all and put on the best performance of the night, hands down. I happen to ADORE Kelly Clarkson - if she only had boobies, she'd be my favorite girl crush.

And all our folks were here yesterday and we had cake and ice cream for the kids' birthday. It isn't until tomorrow, but we did the cake over the weekend. I have presents here too, but we were too busy to open them. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow. Then I'll have cute pictures, if I have time to post them.

Okay, I need to run. I need to shut down this damned computer and stay away from it all day so I can get something done. It's hard enough to get anything done with a pair of two-year-olds and a pair of seven-month-olds running around all over the place. It's damned near impossible when I have to read blogs too! LOL! Have a nice day.
posted by Unknown at 8:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home