Tuesday, September 13, 2005
I feel like such a grownup!
Last night, I went to my monthly twin club meeting and it was lots of fun. The speaker was boring but still informative - she was a financial planner and had lots of good information, she just spoke for over an HOUR and I was starting to get sleepy! Afterward, a bunch of us (like twenty!) went over to Chili's for some drinks. That was SO much fun! I didn't get home until MIDNIGHT!!! It was the first time I've gone out on my own just for ME since, well, before ANY of the babies were born! I had SO much fun! Amazing what a little grownup interaction will do for ya.

Oh, and a happy belated birthday to LaDonna - her birthday was Sunday, but I didn't get online at all. I meant to blog her a happy birthday then. Oh well! Hope it was a good one! :-)

Bye for now - I'm organizing my Tupperware cabinet (actually, the kids have it emptied out and are playing in it!) and plan to throw away a BUNCH of shit today! Yay!
posted by Unknown at 10:41 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home