Thursday, September 22, 2005
A Hooties Birthday. (Duh.)
We went to Hooters for Paul's birthday last night. At first I thought we were going to that fake In-n-Out burger (it's called Old School Burgers, and yeah, to a novice, they taste just like INO! I love 'em, Paul "accepts" them since the closest INO is a few states away.) Paul wanted to go to Hooties for $.25 wings and "theme night" - when the girls dress in costumes. Last night was toga night, and I was unimpressed. I don't know where these girls learned to tie togas, but they just looked like crap. Schoolgirl night was much, much better!!

The kids were all SO good, even after being wired from going to playgroup. (And that was lots of fun!! I'm so glad I went!)

Here are a few pictures of our dinner. Pablo loved looking at this little "book" during his dinner. He flipped through it like a hundred times.



Nikki and Lexi really enjoyed their first pickles. I wish I'd taken a picture of them together in these outfits because they looked adorable! This is Nikki.



There were only three highchairs, so Mallory ended up climbing all over Uncle Mike.



Here's Lexi with her pickle.



And my cute boys!



Everyone's awake, babbling away in their cribs, so I need to get my booty in gear and get breakfast started. Have a nice Thursday!

Edit: Oh, and in the sidebar, I put up some bathtime pictures on Flickr. All my kids in the tub together!!
posted by Unknown at 8:13 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home