Friday, September 16, 2005
Good Friday Morning!
I can't even believe it's already Friday. It was Monday like five minutes ago.

You know what I forgot to mention, as if it even matters? I stepped in a hole when I was in a parking lot the other day and started to fall down and smacked my wrist against the mirror on my van. It looks like HELL - it is so black and blue and purple - it looks like I get regular beatings or something. Ha! I thought for a second I might have even broken it, but it only hurts when I push my stroller for a long time, so I know it's just bruised. I broke my wrist when I was 18 and I remember it hurting like hell all the time for days on end.

We're getting ready to head over to the mall and meet RaeJean and her munchkins for playtime and lunch. We got together last Friday too, and it was a lot of fun! I think we're going to make a regular day of it. Yay! They've made a ton of improvements at our mall, almost enough to make you forget you're in the 'hood! LOL! Did I mention there was a shooting there earlier this summer and someone got shot in the fucking head and died right outside the Sears store? Can you imagine, spending your last moments of life in the mall? The shooters ran all through the mall and through the store where my mom works and she had to get down on the ground. Can you even imagine?? Now they've instituted a curfew where you have to be 18 or have a 21-year-old or your parents with you after 5 p.m. Whatever - I NEVER go to the mall that late in the day. We're pre-nap shoppers - heh.

Y'know, I'm starting to think I've been in the house watching kids' TV too much. The kids are really liking the Doodlebops now, since they come on when the Wiggles used to. I just spent about ten minutes looking for pictures of them without their makeup on, just to see what they look like. LOL! That Rooney Doodle is actually kind of a hottie. Ha!

All right, we're heading out of here. Have a nice Friday!
posted by Unknown at 8:59 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger Midnight Show x0 said...

www.deedeerooneymoe.net

^Check out this doodlebops fansite for tons of pictures and information.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home