Wednesday, September 28, 2005
See my eye twitching?
I got lots done today. Did all my laundry, all of Kayley's, finished up Paul's. Cleaned up downstairs, cleaned the kitchen, bathroom, playroom, living room, swept the kitchen and vacuumed everything. And I had dinner all ready and waiting in the oven so I could go pick up K from after school care and we could go to Target and spend some time together just browsing and we could eat when we got home.

So right around the time I was getting ready to go, Paul's little brother rings the doorbell. So he comes in. I call Paul and say, hey, did you know your brother's here? Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you he was coming over. So, I've been just, like...sitting...here...for hours now...with Paul's little brother. Waiting for Paul to get home. And he called and said he wouldn't be home until SIX, so that pretty much shoots my plan to go shopping and spend time with Kayley. Why the hell would I drag the kids out in the dark cold night?

I hate it when my plans get spoiled!!
posted by Unknown at 5:55 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home