Wednesday, October 05, 2005
I love being a woman.
Except for being on the rag, that is. So, this is my second month of having a real period without being on the pill. It sucks. I have cramps, I'm bloated, I'm breaking out, I'm STAAAAARVING!!!, it all sucks. I'm ready go go back on the pill; I don't care if I got my tubes tied!

And I feel all emotional and shit too. What am I, thirteen? I feel all teenage girl-ish all of a sudden. I'm sad and jealous that my best friend is hanging out with someone else all the time. Not jealous that she's not hanging out with ME, but jealous because she has a friend who lives right across the street!! Why can't I have a friend who lives right across the street??

And I'm bummed out that I missed Medium on Monday night (even though I had a freakin' blast going out with the moms in my twin club) and Paul had the GALL to watch it without me! I wouldn't have watched his favorite show without him! I'm sad that he won't let me get a Tivo. Did I tell you about my master plan to get a Tivo? It's going to involve lots of blowjobs. And then lots of holding out. Haha! Unfortunately, I'm too much of a slackass to put the plan into place. Nikki keeps us up at night so much, I'm soooo tired. I'm never gonna get my Tivo. Wahhhh.

And I know this is lame, but I'm so mad that my pumpkin is already squishy. I'm gonna have to throw it out with the trash tomorrow. There's no way in hell it's going to make it until Halloween. And all the good pumpkins are already gone now, I'm sure.

And, Angie never called me back so I could tell her that the twin club sale is Saturday, but the member's sale is Friday night and that's when I'm going, but sadly, I can't bring her with me. Are you reading this, Angie? Let me know what you're looking for and I'll look for it. Or you can go on Saturday morning and pay a buck to get in: Here's the info.

And, I'm supposed to be hosting a Halloween party here on the 25th for Playgroup, but that's the day Pabo and Mallory go for their speech evals. So, no Halloween party, unless I can convince them all that kids can get together and play on other days besides Tuesdays.

Bitch, whine, complain...see why I love being a woman? I know tomorrow will be better!!
posted by Unknown at 2:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home