Thursday, August 18, 2005
The Yard!
I know you're all dying to see pictures of our yard, after I've bitched about it all summer long!

The girls wore jeans and shoes for the first time yesterday!




My boy on his trike - guess I don't take them outside often enough, huh? I never could get him to turn around!




The big girl swinging:







...And walking across the grass. Both kids really liked walking in the grass!




This is my new favorite plant. It's called Agastache. (Ag-uh-stah-chee.) It's very drought tolerant, looks pretty, and the blooms smell like rootbeer!




The yard from the back corner:



And from (almost) the opposite corner. There's still yard behind me, but I was trying to get a picture of both the arbor and the trellis.



The patio, with our furniture - we ate out there last night for the first time!




The boy playing in the sand in the one part of the yard that still needs bark:




Swinging makes you all tuckered out!




All the girls on the swingset:










My whole family!




And here is the back fence - you can see the man's trailer back there.




Neat, huh? Everything you see there - everything - and lots of stuff you CAN'T see - was done by That Man of Mine. He did the sprinkler system, put in all the fences, did 100% of the landscaping, laid the walkways, built the trellis - everything.
posted by Unknown at 7:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home