Saturday, August 13, 2005
Saturday blah blah blah.
Gahhh, my head hurts today. And my back hurts, like every day. And my hip hurts when I walk up the stairs. Bitch, bitch, bitch. I read something recently somewhere, I can't remember where - it was a quote from George Clooney, where he said he thinks everyone has a year where they age a whole decade, and this was his year. Well, this is my year too. It's frustrating, because even though I've always been heavy, I've never ACHED all the time. I don't know if it's just being 32 or being heavy or going through two twin pregnancies so close together - maybe the combination of those things, plus the fact that I'm trying to catch up on two years of lost sleep - but my body hurts so much all the time!! It's really frustrating.

Well. Three weeks from today, I'm going to become Mrs. Laura N. I'm trying to work on the attic a little, and get it to where people can sleep up there comfortably! My dad and I went shopping for a ceiling fan today and he's installing it for me. We have central air, but a third floor with vaulted ceilings just gets hot and stuffy, even with AC. I really hope the ceiling fan helps. I also bought curtain rods for the three tiny windows - now I need to find something to put ON them. It's very bright up there, which makes it hard to sleep. One of the ladies from playgroup said she has a couple of air mattresses we can borrow. I have a twin size air mattress already, and a double bed up there. I'm sure we'll figure it all out!

It's rainy and cold here, which isn't really conducive for getting yard work done! Honey took yesterday off and got a fuckton of stuff done, so he's not feeling too badly about the wasted weekend. Today he's at the rental unit doing a walk-through with our new renter, and tomorrow he has to go meet with a friend of ours who is getting married the week after us, because he's DJing their wedding. Always something!!

And my inlaws are spending the night tonight because they're in town today for a wedding. I think I'm making fajitas for dinner, along with refried beans and Spanish rice. Hope they turn out okay! I get SO nervous making Mexican food for my inlaws!! I should just order pizza!!

And I have a MOUNTAIN of dirty laundry. Are you sick of me bitching about the laundry? Because I never have figured out a system for that. You know, the doing of the laundry while the washer and dryer are upstairs and the kids are downstairs. It just doesn't work.

Anyway, the kiddies are finishing up lunch and the little bittie babies are getting up from their naps, so I need to jet. Have a delightful Saturday and a marvelous Sunday, and I'll see you again on Monday!

P.S. Any wedding music for me?
posted by Unknown at 12:21 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

What kind of wedding music do you want? I had some traditional for the ceremony and then more casual for our buffet dinner, but if you want some name ideas for searching, I can find some from my list :)
(This is Kristine from kadyellebee.com, but this blogger profile I signed in to comment is probably way outta date!!! )

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home