Friday, August 12, 2005
Trip, Trip, Trippin'...
I'm starting to wig out about the wedding. It's THREE WEEKS FROM TOMORROW. The yard isn't done. It's ALMOST done, but you know that thing about "almost" - it only counts in horseradish and applesauce or something. Augh! I hate when I forget sayings. LOL! I'm still not sure what we're doing for food. I don't have the music ready yet. Thanks to Joelle, I have some terrific ideas, but none is sticking yet. Do you have the perfect walking down the aisle song for me? If so, hook me up, dammit. Send me the mp3, upload it to your site, or at the very least, mention it in the comments so I can track it down in my free (ha!) time. I'm also still freaking out about something happening to my four babies while we're doing weddingy stuff. I know I have three friends coming to help baby-wrangle, and countless other family and friends here to help as well, but I'm still freaking out about choking hazards and baby gates accidentally left open and "I thought YOU were watching him!" while my boy plays in the street. Ack! Someone tell me it'll all work out just fine.
posted by Unknown at 1:36 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home