Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Wednesday?
I'm never even sure what day it is! Even on the weekend!

The girls are cranky, cranky, cranky. I hate when they have to get shots! They're always out of sorts for a few days. I'm trying to officially implement a naptime schedule for the wee girls too, and this isn't helping things. They're currently in their bedroom, in their cribs, WAILING. But they aren't happy anywhere today. They'd be happy if I held them all day long, but it's just not happening, I'm afraid. Poor little ones. I gave them Tylenol; hopefully they'll nod off pretty soon and get some rest.

The neighborhood inspector came today to see our backyard. When we closed on our house (uh, TWO years ago!) they kept two thousand dollars in escrow - one thousand for the front yard, and a thousand for the back. We have specific restrictions here - we have to have a certain amount of sod, five shrubs, and a 4" caliper tree in the front yard and back yard as well. Now that we've fulfilled the requirements for the backyard (yay!) we can get that last thousand dollars back that's been sitting there all this time! The inspector said the yard looked great - she was amused by all five kids sitting around the breakfast table eating waffles together - and she said we need to put our trailer in the garage. Yay.

We have to run out to Wal-Mart today for diaper rash ointment (we need a specific kind, according to the ped) and new diapers for the boy. He's officially grown out of size 4. I mean, I should have moved him up to 5s ages ago, but it's just easier having the two bigger babies wearing the same size diaper, y'know? But every morning this week, he's woken up wet, so it's time for bigger diapees. I'm dreading going out with the wee babies in this MOOD, though! Sheesh! Maybe I can get someone else to go for me later.

Well, I guess that's it for now - I uploaded some new pictures of the kids to Flickr <--- so have a looksee. Bye!
posted by Unknown at 11:31 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home