Friday, August 05, 2005
Things will never be the same now.
Squidward - All the WASTED YEARS!!


I've recently made some life changing discoveries. No, seriously, LIFE CHANGING. I know that being married to a douchebag for a whole decade of my life left me seriously lacking in the pop culture department, but how is it that I missed what a GIFT Seinfeld was to the world? My ex HATED that show, so we never watched it. Consequently, I'd only seen about half a dozen episodes - not enough to realize what I was missing. But a couple of months ago, me and the man got into the habit of watching Seinfeld reruns at night while giving bottles to the little girls. OMG! This show is fucking hilarious! It is HYSTERICAL. Every night, I laugh my ass off. I find myself looking forward to watching it all day long. It's sick, and sad. How could I have missed all this? And now, it's even funnier, because the shows are all ten to fifteen years old, so they have big giant cordless phones and jeans up to their nipples and spiral perms and stuff. It's great. And I find myself realizing that everything in life relates back to a Seinfeld episode. Now I'm going, "You are sooooo good looking." when honey sneezes. It's funny, but pathetic, too. Ha! I'm SOOOOO 1995. Maybe I should start listening to some hip new music, like Hootie and the Blowfish, or the Spin Doctors. ;-)

Okay, so that was giant life changing discovery number one. Giant life changing discovery number TWO is....

this is so stupid.

Bounce dryer sheets.

Yep, I lived 32 years in a world without Dryer sheets. I mean, I always used the liquid Downy, but these dryer sheets, oh my God. The clothes smell SO GOOD. Even if I leave the load in the washer for too long and they start to smell skanky, I can throw them in the dryer anyway and the bounce sheet takes one for the team. The clothes smell fine and I don't have to re-wash. It's UNBELIEVABLE. And they smell SO GOOD. I keep opening the box and sniffing them. I'm seriously thinking about sticking some in my van, just so it smells nice in there when I get in.

Am I high? Or just easily satisfied?
posted by Unknown at 7:54 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home