Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Smells Like Caca.
So. If your kids manage to poop while they're asleep, do you wake them up and change them? I do not. In fact, if someone were to ask ME that very question, I'd have to bite my tongue to keep from LAUGHING! HA! Wake a sleeping baby for any reason at all? In this house? Never. I don't care if it smells like shit in here, that baby will wake up ANYWAY in another fifteen minutes, most likely, and that shit will be there waiting for me. No sense in hurrying along the inevitable, and losing out on fifteen quiet minutes. Anyway! This is my under-the-influence-of-stinky-baby-caca post.

I am in love with our nanny. She is the bomb-diggity. And she's hot, too. It's a good thing the man isn't home all day, because he'd be staring at her ass all day long. And she has Barbie legs - I've never seen such perfectly shaped, cleanly shaven, evenly tanned legs - ever. And she's funny and nice and the kids seem to dig her, so, yay. Yesterday, we went shopping. I can't even begin to tell you how much easier Wal-Mart/Sam's Club is with a helper. I reckon I shaved an hour off my usual time. And wasn't friggin exhausted when I got home either! And today, I vacuumed the entire upstairs, did a ton of laundry, cleaned the kids' bathroom, straightened up all the bedrooms, hung up a bunch of pictures and things in K's room that I haven't had a chance to do until now, and took a DAYTIME shower. Whee! (I hate showering at night. I hate going to bed with wet hair. I hate being cold in my jammies and having a damp pillow. But I hate being filthy even more, so I shower at night. It's the only chance I get. But, not today, baby!) I wanted to get our bathroom cleaned too, but I just ran out of time. Even with the nanny here, I had to feed one of the babies - it's hard to feed bottles to two babies while watching two toddlers - even for me. I wasn't going to just dump that on some newbie! But, yay. The nanny thing is going great. I hope I can get lots of stuff done before the money runs out. LOL!

We did miss playgroup today. I totally spaced that today was Tuesday, and playgroup day, when I had the nanny come today. It all worked out splendidly though, because the moms were going to the park in my old neighborhood, which basically butts up to the back of K's dad's house. Um, no thanks. Dealing with his dorkass drama lately is annoying enough without having to take a trip down memory lane and actually HANG OUT in our old neighborhood. Not necessary. So, it was the perfect day to not go. And, it's hot as a mofo outside today, so I'm perfectly happy here in the A/C!

My babygirl cut her second tooth yesterday, on her half birthday. Her sister still has NO teeth. She's in no hurry, that one. I did give them TOAST for the first time today, and they were in hog heaven. I sat them up in their highchairs and they gummed the toast for quite awhile, actually managing to ingest some of it. I think they're going to dig real food!

And, I guess that's that. Nothing else to say. Sorry. I'm sleepy and boring. It seems like it was last night, like, five minutes ago. I can't believe I slept seven hours. I don't remember a thing!

Have a loverly Tuesday. I'll see ya tomorrow!
posted by Unknown at 2:03 PM

10 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Yippee on the nanny! I hired a not so attractive babysitter (but she's really sweet as well). LOL on the sleeping kid with a poopy diaper, can't say I ever woke one up either. hehe

6:59 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

I want a nanny!

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad the nanny is working out! You deserve the help!
On the poppy diaper thing, I didn't know my oldest, when she was very young, had popped and she sat in it through the night and by morning time her ass was bloody raw. I felt soooo bad for not noticing.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG! I wasn't trying to imply that I'd let them sleep through the night like that! Just through a short little catnap!

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats great you found someone so helpful...you deserve it!

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooo hooo!! Glad the nanny is working out wonderfully and your getting caught up on stuff.

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the nanny is working out!!

I think the only time I ever woke them to change the caca....was if they were sick and had a rash all ready.

Otherwise....sleeping baby slept!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

I'm so glad the nanny is working out.

You got 7 hours of sleep? WOW!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

I would never wake a sleeping child.;)

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three cheers for the nanny! I don't know how you managed this long without her.

I loved the photo of your happy little purple babies, by the way. They are just as adorable as can be.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home